payment - Refund - cancellation policy
• A $595 deposit is required for all school events and must be paid before your registration is complete.
• Full payment is due AT LEAST 10 days in advance of your school date.
• Payment options include check or money order mailed to the address below, or online payment which includes e-check, secure credit card, OR PayPaL via our E-Invoicing System.
PAYMENTS MAY BE MAILED to: FAASST PDS Inc. - 330 Crestone Ave #1 - SALIDA, CO 81201
• If FAASST cancels your school date, you are entitled to a FULL refund of monies paid, OR you may use monies paid to purchase items from the Team Faasst Online Store OR you may re-schedule and move your school registration to another venue / date.
• If YOU cancel your school date AT LEAST 30 DAYS BEFORE EVENT DATE, you have ONE YEAR from the original registration date to complete your school, OR use monies paid to purchase items from the Team Faasst Online Store. Otherwise, after the one year time period, all monies paid will be forfeited.
• Cancellations WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED EVENT are treated as no shows.
• If you are a no-show on your registered school or lapping date, you forfeit all monies paid. No exceptions. We are not responsible for medical emergencies, business conflicts, canceled flights, weather or any unforeseen changes in your plans that prevent you from attending on the day you reserved.
• In case of rain, our school WILL proceed as scheduled. If you choose not to participate in the rain, you will be treated as a no show.
• Gift Certificates are NON REFUNDABLE and are good until redeemed or the expiration date shown on the certificate. Gift Certificates cannot be sold, re-assigned or exchanged. No exceptions.
FAASST STUDENT DISCOUNTS AND SPECIAL OFFERS
FAASST offers current students and graduates a 10% discount on racing gear, accessories, and high performance equipment; you may purchase from the Team Faasst Online Store on our website, or order by phone - 719.761.1372
These policies are subject to change and policy changes are posted to the FAQ section of our website: www.faasst.com. All schools are subject to availability.